We have WDALA tees and sweatshirts - ORDER FORM PDF
WDALA supports legal assistants by sponsoring continuing education programs. WDALA promotes the legal assistant profession by providing literature and arranging for speakers to address various groups. WDALA works with local and state bar associations in promoting understanding and adopting standards for legal assistants.
The Objectives and Purposes of WDALA
- To promote networking among association members, the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc., and members of the legal community.
- To promote ethical and professional conduct.
- To further educate members of the legal profession.
- To promote the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc.
Belonging to WDALA...
"Belonging to WDALA is a powerful way to secure your success as a paralegal. Membership benefits you and your employer. WDALA delivers first-rate and affordable continuing education right here in our state and provides many avenues to stay connected in our legal community."
- Vicki J. Kunz, ACP, Founding Member, WDALA and NALA Past President